The G2CR19X-C from BrassCraft is a 5/8” OD Compression x 3/8” OD Compression Angle Stop Valve (1/4-Turn), Lead-Free.
Materials of Construction:
- Body: No-Lead brass;
- Stem Barrel: Santoprene;
- Stem Shaft: Glass-filled Polypropylene;
- O-ring: Rubber;
- Handle: Zinc die cast (chrome plated);
- Handle Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Nut: Brass (chrome plated);
- Compression Sleeve: Brass.
- One-piece shut-off mechanism provides smooth on-off operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Positive 1/4 turn shut off
- Full-flow operation with no waterway obstructions
- Corrosion-resistant handle is plated in an attractive chrome finish
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment helps protect against accidental operation during rough-ins
- 100% Leak tested
- No Lead.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) Sweat
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression
- Valve Type: Angle
- Includes: 5” Bell Escutcheon
- Temperature: 40°F to 140°F