The ISAO10104 from Centrotherm is a 4” PVC to 4” Innoflue SW Appliance Adapter. It connects appliance 100mm/101mm (4” nominal PVC) outlet to 4" Innoflue SW. Compatible with select models from AO Smith, Bradford White, Cadet, Carrier, Dunkirk, HTP, Laars, Lochinvar, Olsen, Utica Boilers and others. See "Literature" for complete list of models. Appliance adapter is required when connecting an appliance (water heater, boiler or furnace) to Innoflue SW (Single Wall) vent pipe and fittings. If your model is not listed - contact or Customer Service or manufacturer directly for a solution.
- Innoflue SW (Single Wall) is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738;
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces;
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances;
- All parts (pipe, fittings, etc. - both black and grey) are UV resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation;
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC;
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles;
- Industry-leading 2mm wall thickness;
- Built-in gasket allows for adhesive-free installation which can be adjusted at any time;
- May be installed through a wall, chimney, chase or between joists;
- Lightweight, requires minimal support;
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).