Modine HDS series are separated combustion type unit heaters which draw 100% of the combustion air from the outside. This design is most practical for facilities with dusty or humid environment. Similarly to the popular HD (Hot Dawg) series, HDS heaters combine the benefits of low profile, flexible installation and powerful output product which is great for a variety of workshops, storage, distribution and manufacturing spaces.
NOTE: can be converted to propane gas using #53079 kit.
10 years for heat exchanger, 2 years for parts
- BTU/hr Input: 75,000
- BTU/hr Output: 61,500
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
- Supply Voltage: 115V, 1-Phase
- Igninion Type: Direct Spark, 1-Stage
- Vent Size: 4" (Air Intake), 4" (Exhaust)
- Thermal Efficiency: 82%
- Entering Airflow (CFM) @ 70°F: 1160
- Air Temperature Rise (°F): 48
- Heat Throw (ft.): @ Max Mounting Height: 38
- Maximum Mounting Height: 14ft
- Heat Exchanger Type: Aluminized Steel
- Approx. Weight: 85 lbs
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 25" x 26.8" x 18"