The ICWT242 from Centrotherm is a Wall Termination Kit for 2”/4” Innoflue Concentric Vent Pipes. The kit includes a wall termination adapter, (2) wall plates and support clamp for 2"/4" Innoflue concentric vent pipe. It incorporates flue exhaust and air intake into a single unit. Can be converted to SW (Single Wall) piping using ICTC0224 adapter. Overall length: 21.2". Adapter max. OD (for wall opening) is 5.54". UV resistant, black color.
- Innoflue Concentric is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738;
- Incorporates flue exhaust and air intake into a single product - requires less space and less wall/roof penetrations;
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces;
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances;
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC;
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles;
- May be installed through a wall, inside a masonry chimney, sheetrock chase or between floor joists;
- Lightweight, requires minimal support;
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).