Viega MiniBloc manifold with (4) 1/2" PEX Crimp ports. Intended for use with ViegaPEX Ultra (Potable/Non-barrier) tubing and Crimp connection method. Also compatible with all other types (A, B, C) and brands of PEX tubing. Each port (branch) is equipped with a built-in 1/4 turn shut-off valve for individual fixture control. Includes PEX adapters for all ports (branches) and Valve Key.NOTE:
Supply adapters (which connect the main water pipe line to the MiniBloc) are not included and must be purchased separately. Accessories (supply end caps, port caps, brackets, etc.) are sold separately.Technical Specifications:
- Total Ports (Branches): 4
- Port Connections: 1/2" PEX Crimp
- Hot/Cold Water Inlet Connections: 1" (manabloc adapters required)
- Branch spacing: 1-11/16" OC (On Center)
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 9.87" x 2-1/2" x 4-3/8"
- Max Pressure Rating: 100 psi @ 180°F
- Port (Branch) Pressure Drop: 3.4 psi @ 4.0 GPM
- Port K-Factor: 0.21 (for 1/2" PEX)
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, ASTM F876/F877, CSA B137.5
- UPC-IAPMO Certified
- Made in the USA.