This press elbow fitting connects 4" copper pipe to 4" press fitting outlet at a 45-degree angle.Technical Specifications:
- Hot & cold water: up to 200 psi at 33°F-250°F
- Low pressure steam: up to 15 psi
- Compressed air & inert gases: up to 140 psi
- For use with: K, L & M types hard (drawn) and soft (annealed) copper tubing
- O-ring material: EPDM
- O-ring lubricant: NSF/ANSI 61 listed silicone oil.
- Made in the USA
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use nationwide
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, UPC, ARRA and ICC compliant (see Literature for complete list of approvals)
- Applications include hot & cold water plumbing, hydronic heating (incl. ethylene, propylene and butylene glycol mixes), compress air (oil-free), low pressure steam, vacuum, grey water and others.
- Heat & flame-free installation, no fluxing, cleaning, soldering or prep. Work
- Compatible with XL-C pressing tools
- Leak Before Press feature.
- Approved for underground installation (per local installation code).
- Visual element, Break Away Band (Pat. Pending).