The 345-03-EG from PHD is a 3/8” Galvanized Steel Top Beam Clamp w/ Locknut. It secures a standard 3/8" threaded rod to an I-beam, wide-flange beam or bar joist (with a maximum flange thickness of 3/4").
- Threaded Rod Size: 3/8";
- Material: Low Carbon Steel;
- Finish: Electro-Galvanized;
- Clamp opening (max. beam thickness): 3/4";
- Max Recommended Load: 610 lbs;
- cUL, and FM Listed; Complies w/ Federal Specifaction A-A-1192A (Type 19); ANSI/SP-69 & SP-58 (Type 19) Certified;
- Made in the USA.