The 825-27P from Sioux Chief is a 2” PVC Shower Drain w/ Snap-in Strainer. It's intended for installation with fiberglass shower bases, one-piece shower units or similar. 2" Hub connection accepts/fits over standard 2" PVC pipe (both Sch. 40 and 80). Comes with a snap-in type, replaceable 19-gauge stainless steel strainer. High quality and durable, made in the USA by Sioux Chief.
- Drain has pilot holes in top for standard screws;
- Accepts both snap-in and screw-on type strainers;
- Compatible with Sioux Chief replacement strainer models 827-2RB, 827-2S, 827-2SP, 827-2SN, 821-2RB, 821-2S, 821-2SP, 825-2SN;
- No putty needed;
- UPC listed.
- Body Material: PVC;
- Connection: 2" Hub PVC (Solvent Weld PVC);
- Drain type: Receptor Base (top portion with strainer screws into the receptor/drain body);
- Overall Height: 2-5/8";
- Top diameter: 4-1/4";
- Strainer type: Snap-in;
- Strainer material: 19-gauge, 430 stainless steel;
- Strainer finish: Polished Steel;
- trainer load ratings: 300 lbs;
- Strainer flow capacity: 7.02 GPM;
- Designed in accordance: ASME A112.18.2-2005 / CSA B125.2-05.