1000ft coil of 1/2" ViegaPEX Oxygen Barrier PEX-b type tubing. Intended for use in closed loop or open loop radiant floor heating and hydronic heating systems in conjunction with crimp or press connection methods. Also approved for potable water use.Features:
- Made in the USA
- Lead-free, certified for potable water use (NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, nsf-pw-g)
- Meets ASTM F876/F877/F2023/F2159/F1807 & CSA B137.5 standards
- UPC IAPMO & NSF certified, UL listed
- Installed using Viega PureFlow press method (press tool + press fittings with sleeves) or PureFlow crimp method (crimp tool + crimp rings). Also compatible with other brand crimp fittings and push-to-connect fittings.
- Pressure/temperature ratings: 160 PSI @ 73° F
- 100 PSI @ 180°F
- 80 PSI @ 200°F.