This press slip coupling (no internal stop) connects two 1-1/4" copper pipes together in a straight line.
- Made in the USA
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use nationwide
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, UPC and ICC compliant (see Literature for complete list of approvals)
- Applications include hot & cold water plumbing, hydronic heating (incl. ethylene, propylene and butylene glycol mixes), compress air (oil-free), low pressure steam, vacuum, grey water and others.
- Heat & flame-free installation, no fluxing, cleaning, soldering or prep. work
- Compatible with most compression tools
- Leak Before Press feature.
- Hot & cold water: up to 200 psi at 33°F-250°F
- Low pressure steam: up to 15 psi
- Compressed air & inert gases: up to 140 psi
- For use with: K, L & M types hard (drawn) and soft (annealed) copper tubing
- O-ring material: EPDM
- O-ring lubricant: NSF/ANSI 61 listed silicone oil
- Minimum spacing between fittings: 1/2".