This adapter facilitates below-grade transition between 1" IPS (SDR-11) PE underground gas pipe and 1" MIP male threaded steel pipe. Steel section is epoxy-coated for corrosion resistance. Made in the USA.
Note: A 1" coupling fitting (compression, con-stab or fusion type) is required to connect this adapter to the PE gas pipe.
- Connections: 1" IPS (SDR-11) Yellow MDPE Gas Pipe x 1" MPT Male Threaded Steel Pipe
- Overall Length: 17.5"
- MDPE Pipe End Length: 12"
- Applications: Natural Gas & Propane
- Max. operating pressure: 125 psig
- Operating temperature range: -20°F - 180°F
- Standards: Complies with ASTM F1973 for use with ASTM D2513 PE Gas Pipe