The 0386-1297 is a TX-503 Torch Swirl, MAP-Pro/Propane, Self-Lighting. It's a convenient, durable and universal model for use in everyday general plumbing applications. It is compatible with standard 14.1 oz MAP-Pro or propane tanks and comes with handy features such as flame-hold button and gas flame output adjustment knob. A higher-output analog of this torch is TX-504 model. Both are also available as a kit in TX-500 model.
- Convenient self-lighting trigger;
- Extreme swirl technology generates more heat than other torches for faster brazing and less gas consumption;
- Dual fuel compatible - MAP-Pro and Propane (LP Gas);
- Compatible with standard 14.1 oz tanks (CGA 600 connection).
- Fuel Type: MAP-Pro/Propane Gas;
- Pipe sizes (Soft Solders): 1/8" to 2" (3.2-50 mm) for Propane; 1/8" to 3" (3.2-76 mm) for MAP-Pro;
- Pipe sizes (Silver Brazes): 1/16" to 3/4" (1.6-19 mm) for Propane; 1/16" to 1" (1.6-25 mm) for MAP-Pro;
- Tank fit: 14.1 oz standard Propane or MAP-Pro tanks (not included). CGA 600 connection.