The T-H3A-DV-NG from Takagi is an Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas, 180K BTU.
- Includes a Built in Temperature Controller and Advanced Diagnostic to Simplify Troubleshooting;
- Factory-Installed Power Cord;
- Ultra-Low NOx Condensing Technology;
Durable Heat Exchanger:
- Primary Heat Exchanger is constructed of HRS35 Commercial-Grade Copper
- Secondary Heat Exchanger is made of Type 316L Stainless Steel
- Continuous Maximum Flow Rates Up to 10.0 GPM;
- Energy Star Qualified;
- Electronic Ignition - No Pilot Light;
Power Direct Vent Design:
- Exhaust, 3" PVC Venting up to 70 Feet or 4" PVC Venting up to 100 Feet
- Provides flexible venting with PVC, CPVC, or ABS Pipe for Intake and Exhaust (solid core only). Canadian Installations Require ULCS636 Listed PVC or CPVC Pipe for Venting.
- Category IV Stainless Steel venting can also be used
- Internal Freeze-Protection System;
- Complies With Lead Free Standards;
- Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR) Sensor
- Exhaust & Water Temperature Safety Control
- Overheat Cut-Off Fuse
- Internal Freeze Protection System.
- Dimensions 22.4" x 17.7" x 10.7";
- Weight 58lbs;
- T-H3DV Manifold Pressure Natural: 2.45"WC Propane: 2.7"WC;
- LPG Input Min. 15,000BTU/h Max. 180,000BTU/h;
- Gas Connection 3/4" NPT;
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT;
- NG Gas Pressure Inlet Min. 5.0"WC Max. 10.5"WC;
- Ignition Electronic Ignition;
- Electrical Supply AC 120V (60 Hz);
- Water Pressure Min. 15psi Max. 150psi.