The Z075C2 from Taco is a 3/4” Sweat Zone Sentry Zone Valve. The high flow and low head loss characteristics of the Taco Zone Sentry zone valve, combined with its compact design and 125 psi shutoff pressure rating, makes it the most flexible valve on the market today.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 PSI (2,100 kPa)
- Maximum Shutoff Pressure: 125 PSI (875 kPa)
- Fluid Temperature Range: 20° to 240°F, 135°F ambient
- Installation must be in a non-condensing application.
- Service: Closed systems & Hot Water, up to 50% Glycol
- Ball Rotation Speed: Full Open to Full Close (90° turn), 4 seconds
- Full Close to Full Open (90° turn), 6 seconds
- Seat Leakage: Drop-Tight Close-Off
- Electrical Rating: 24 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.54 Amps
- Do not exceed number of valves per transformer rating. Example:
- Do not use more than 12 zone valves per 40VA transformer.
- Power Consumption, Charging: 12.84 Watts, 0.54 Amps Max
- Power Consumption, Power On: 1.44 Watts, 0.06 Amps Max
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.5 Amps
- End Switch Rating: 3 Amps @ 24 VAC