3/4" x 1/2" barbed insert reducing coupling connects (2) flexible pipes/hoses together in a straight line.
- Lead-Free & NSF certified for potable water applications
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM D2609 standard
- Approved for use with ASTM D2104 Schedule 40 or D2239 (SIDR) Polyethylene (PE) pipe
- Compatible with other pipe/tubing/hose types - PVC/vinyl, rubber, etc.
- For use with steel hose clamps (worm-gear, cinch style, etc.)
- Max temperature of 140°F
- PVC has excellent resistance to corrosion and a wide range of chemicals
- Made in the USA