Dormont 12" long 3/8" ID (1/2" OD) gas fireplace connector with high-temperature and low-visibility coating on hose and fittings.Technical Specifications:
- Connections: 1/2" MIP (3/8" FIP) x 1/2" FIP
- Hose Diameter: 3/8" ID (1/2" OD)
- Length: 12"
- Temperature: - 40°F to 350°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 102,000 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 163,200 BTU/hr
- Tubing: Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Coating: Custom formulated black polymer
- Nuts & Fittings: Black zinc plated carbon steel
- 304 Stainless Steel tubing is flexible, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Low-visibility black coating of hose and fittings
- Heat-resistant coating withstands temperatures up to 350°F
- CSA certified and 100% leak tested
- Assembled in the USA.