6ft (72") long, self-seal type closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 2" copper or PEX pipe (2-1/8" OD). Insulation wall thickness is 1/2". Environment-friendly, made in the USA.
- Self-Sealing, with PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) on both seam surfaces;
- Made in the USA to ASTM C1427 (Type 1/Grade 1) from up to 100% recycled content;
- Meets NFPA 90 A & B;
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation;
- Resists mold growth;
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC's, HCFC's;
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 2";
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 2-1/8";
- Wall thickness: 1/2";
- Length: 6ft;
- R-value: 2.9;
- Operating temperature range: -330°F - 210°F;
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techincal Specifications.