This Mission heavy-duty reducing no-hub coupling connects 4" & 3" no-hub cast iron pipes together in a straight line.Technical Specifications:
- Side A: 4" No-Hub Cast Iron pipe
- Side B: 3" No-Hub Cast Iron pipe
- Shield & clamp material: Heavy-Duty 304 Stainless Steel
- For non-pressure, gravity flow applications only.
- Max. torque: 80 inch/lbs
- Meets FM 1680 CLASS 1, ASTM C 1540, ASTM C 564, ASTM A240/A240M, CSA B602 and IAPMO 7816
- UPC Approved.
- Heavy-duty design, suitable for underground use
- Leak-proof, corrosion-resistant and durable
- Molded sealing O-rings under each clamp prevent pipe end slippage and reinforce joint seal
- Internal pipe stop ensures proper pipe positioning, reducing noise and vibration
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and re-use
- Made in the USA