The SBX35 from Liberty Pumps is a SumpBox System w/ 1/3HP Sump Pump, 41 gal Basin, 1/3HP, 115V. The Liberty SBX35 SumpBox sump pump system is designed for new home construction and requires no tools to open. This sumpbox sump pump system features a pump cover securely bolted with stainless steel fasteners and an easy to service float switch, located in holders under the access cover. It has a max shut-off head of 25', a maximum flow rate of 35 GPM at 10' and can handle 1/4" solids. The Liberty Pump SumpBox SBX35 sump pump system has a discharge of 1-1/2" female NPT and is equipped with a safety overflow feature.
- Fully assembled
- Pre-mounted 1/3HP pump secured with torque-stops
- Unique removable 15 quart filter tray
- Safety overflow feature
- Schedule 80 PVC discharge, 1-1/2" female NPT
- Pump cover securely bolted with stainles steel fasteners
- Large 41 gallon capacity
- Easy access cover requires no tools to open
- Easy to service float switches located in holders under access cover
- Available with pre-set alarm.
- Radon-Ready. Provision for 3" Vent Pipe (Pipe seal included, uninstalled)
- (3) 4" Inlets
- Anti-float collar with "Staking" locators
- Horsepower: 1/3HP
- Voltage: 115V
- GPM @ 10': 35
- Maximum (shut-Off) Head: 25'
- Weigh: 50 lbs.
- Basin Material: Rotationally molded polyethylene
- Covers and Filter Tray: Structural Foam
- Total basin capacity: 41 US Gallons
- Capacity per pump cycle: 9.3 US Gallons
- Filter tray capacity: 15 US Quarts
- Filter tray flow rates: up to 125 GPM
- Straining: 3/16"
- Height: 18-3/4"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 32"
- Inlets: (3) integrally molded. 4"
- Access Cover: Sealed, hand tighten fasteners
- Pump Cover: Sealed, bolted stainless fasteners
- Discharge: 1-1/2" female NPT
- Vent: (Optional) 3" grommet seal, uninstalled
- Anti-float collar: Yes
- Construction cover: Clear, disposable
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty