The ISEL0430 from Centrotherm is a 30-degree elbow for 4” Innoflue SW pipes and fittings. It allows to make a 45-degree turn when installing 4" Innoflue SW vent pipe and fittings. UV-rated, can be used indoors and outdoors. Please note that the IANS04 connector ring is required on all 4" Innoflue SW connections and is sold separately. IACE50 Centrocerin lubricant recommended for all gasketed connections.
- Innoflue SW (Single Wall) is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738;
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces;
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances;
- All parts (pipe, fittings, etc. - both black and grey) are UV resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation;
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC;
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles;
- ndustry-leading 2mm wall thickness;
- Built-in gasket allows for adhesive-free installation which can be adjusted at any time;
- May be installed through a wall, chimney, chase or between joists;
- Lightweight, requires minimal support;
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).