Everything you need to relocate or upgrade with a non-programmable thermostat without running new wires. Kit options include wireless outdoor sensor, RedLINK Internet Gateway for remote access, or wireless adapters for working with TrueZONE panels.
- WIRELESS FOCUSPRO THERMOSTAT: Same great features of the FocusPRO thermostat - now wireless;
- Installs in minutes;
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity;
- 1 year battery life;
- 2 month low battery warning;
- Dual Fuel enabled;
- EQUIPMENT INTERFACE MODULE (EIM): All HVAC equipment is wired to the module;
- Module receives communication from the wireless devices;
- RETURN AIR SENSOR: Works with the Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat;
- Maintains 62°F for heating and 82°F for cooling;
- REDLINK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Powered by RedLINK reliability;
- No interference with other wireless devices in the home.
- Application: Heat Pump Systems, Forced Warm Air;
- Includes: C7735A1000 Return Air Sensor, THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module, TH5320R1002 Wireless FocusPRO Non-Programmable Thermostat, THM6000R1002 RedLINK Internet Gateway;
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT;
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON;
- Power Method: Thermostat - Battery;
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable.