Honeywell's Wi-Fi FocusPRO 6000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone with Honeywell's Total Connect Comfort Service.
- Homeowners can monitor and control theirhome's comfort settings from anywhere at anytime;
- Connect using a regular computer, tablet or smartphone;
- Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi;
- Selectable to 7-Day or Non-programmable thermostat;
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions;
- Precise comfort control (±1 F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy;
- Simplified programming and operation;
- Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual;
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time;
- Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
- Application: Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps; Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems;
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 3 9/16" x 5 13/16" x 1 1/2" (91mm x 147mm x 38mm);
- Mounting: Horizontal;
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac;
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz;
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional;
- Sensor Element: Thermistor;
- Differential Temperature: ±1°F (±0.5°C);
- Color: Premier White;
- Setting Temperature Range: 40°F to 90°F (4.5°C to 32°C) (Heat), 50°F to 99°F (10°C to 37°C) (Cool);
- Hazmat Information: UN 3091 Lithium metal batteries packed in/with equipment;
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT;
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON;
- Terminal Designations: Rc, R, W (O/B), W2 (AUX/E), Y, Y2, G, C, K;
- Power Method: Hardwired;
- Display Size: 5.09 sq.";
- Changeover: Auto/Manual Selectable;
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing;
- Cool Current: Y = 0.02 A to 1.0 A (running), Y2 = 0.02 A to 1.0 A (running);
- Heat Current: W2 (AUX/E) = 0.02 A to 0.5 A (running); W = 0.02 A to 1.0 A (running);
- Programmability: 7-Day Program.
5 years manufacturer's warranty.