1/2 in. NPT x 1/2 in. NPT Direct Hot Surface Ignition SmartValve Control with fast-slow opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
Note: This model includes an LP Conversion Kit
Product Line Overview
The SV9520 SmartValve System Controls combine gas flow control and electronic direct main burner ignition sequencing functions into a single unit.
- The control communicates directly with the ST9160 Electronic Fan Timer (EFT) in typical forced warm air furnace applications.
- It will also interface with the 208907 Terminal Board, providing compatibility with power-stealing thermostats. Or, it directly interfaces with the appropriate power supplies and a system thermostat for additional appliance applications.
- When controlled directly by a thermostat, the control does not provide a postpurge function, as power to the control is removed when the thermostat call for heat ends.
- This system is suitable for a wide range of fan-assisted combustion, gas-fired appliances including furnaces, rooftop furnaces, boilers, unit heaters, infrared heaters, water heaters and commercial cooking appliances.
- Flame Sense: Two Rod
- Type of Gas: Natural
- Ignition System Type: Direct Hot Surface Pilot Ignition
- Ignition Sequence: 7/12 sec
- Ignition Trials To Lockout: 4 trials
- PrePurge: 15 seconds
- Body Pattern: Straight-through
- Opening Characteristics (standard, step): Fast Slow Opening
- Control Voltage (Thermostat or other call for heat): 24 Vac, 60 Hz
- Ignition Trial Time (sec): 90 Sec
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2 sec @ 5 µA
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 0 F to +175 F
- Ambient Temperature Range (C): -18 C to +79 C
- Dimensions (in.): 3.2 in. wide x 4.9 in. high x 4.1 in. long
- Dimensions (mm): 81 mm wide x 124 mm high x 104 mm long
- Pressure Regulator Setting (psi): 3.5 in. wc
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): 0.87 kPa
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 1/2 in. NPT x 1/2 in. NPT
- Maximum Capacity (ft³/hr): 200 ft³/hr
- Maximum Capacity (m³/hr): 5.7 m³/hr
- Minimum Capacity (ft³/hr): 20 ft³/hr
- Minimum Capacity (m³/hr): 0.6 m³/hr
- Maximum Capacity at 1 in. P.D. (ft³/hr): 150 ft³/hr
- Maximum Capacity at 1 in. P.D. (m³/hr): 4.2 m³/hr
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. - NPT
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically.
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association: CSA International: 158158-10592145
- Tradeline Value: Super Tradeline