The Q3451 Intermittent Pilot Burners provide pilot flame ignition and sensing for intermittent ignition systems. They consist of a pilot burner with a single rod combination spark igniter/flame sensor, orifice assembly, and compression fitting.
- Single-rod Pilot Burner/Igniter Sensors have an integral cable and bent rod that sparks to hood;
- Natural and LP gas orifices available;
- Variety of target styles available;
- Variety of mounting brackets available.
- Includes: BCR-20, BCR-18, BBR-12, BBR-11, BCR-10 orifices, Adjustable tip style, Universal mounting bracket , 36" and 55" igniter lead lengths;
- Used With: S8600F, S8600H, S8600M, S8610F, S8610H, S8610M, S8610U, S8660D, S8660E, S8670D, S8670E;
- Type of Gas: Natural, LP;
- Aeration: Non-primary;
- Compression Fitting Size: 1/4" and 1/8";
- Compression Fitting Length: 1.15";
- Orifice: BCR-20, BCR-18, BBR-12, BBR-11, BCR-10;
- Tip Style: Single;
- Direction of Front Tip: Adjustable Left, Right, and Center;
- Temperature Ratings: Lead wire 482°F (250°C);
- Dual Rod or Single Rod: Single Rod;
- Pilot Btuh: 1000 Btuh;
- Length: 36" (915mm) and 55" (1397mm).