The AM100C-US-1LF from Honeywell is a 1/2” Union Sweat Mixing Valve (Lead-Free), 70F-120F. It adjusts, maintains, and limits the hot water temperature settings to provide comfort and protect equipment at home. While increasing the amount of safe, usable hot water, it efficiently offers anti-scald, anti-chill protection.
- Lead-Free compliant
- Features dual purpose mixing or diverting values
- Offers constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Temperature is limited at any point and if cold water supply is interrupted, flow reduction occurs in seconds
- Provides reliable performance at minimum flow of 05 gpm and proportional valve for simultaneous control of hot and cold
- Maximum pressure 150psi and maximum temperature of 212°F (100°C)
- Tamper-resistant design with nickel-plated brass construction and EPDM O-rings
- Designed for easy maintenance and Teflon coating prevents mineral build-up and extends life.
- Application: Domestic water, Nursing homes, Public facilities, Automatic faucets, Radiant floor heating, Space heating, Combo systems, Solar hot water, Greenhouses, Industrial applications, Photo processing, Heat Pump Systems
- Comments: Low lead Content <.25% by weighted average
- Operating Temperature Range: 70°F to 120°F (21°C to 49°C)
- Connection Type: Union Sweat
- Pipe Size: 1/2" (DN15)
- Capacity: 3.9 Cv
- Approvals: ASSE 1017.