The KTCR14X-C from BrassCraft is a 5/8” OD Compression x 3/8” OD Compression Straight Stop Valve (1/4-Turn), Lead Free. It can be used for recirculating water in systems that produce continuous use temperatures above 115°F.
Materials of Construction:
- Body: No-Lead brass or No-Lead brass (chrome plated);
- Stem: No-Lead brass or No-Lead brass (chrome plated);
- Seat: PTFE;
- Ball: No-Lead brass, precision machined;
- Stem O-ring: Rubber;
- Handle: Zinc (die cast plated, ABS plated) or Polycarbonate;
- Screw: Zinc-plated steel;
- Compression Sleeve: Brass;
- Compression Nut: Brass or brass (chrome plated).
- Precision-machined brass ball is specially engineered and mated with PTFE seats to provide smooth operation without freeze ups even after long periods of non-use
- Two high-performance o-rings withstand high temperatures and corrosion from harsh water environments
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Brass stem is assembled from the inside out with two o-rings to ensure safe, reliable performance
- Plated stem provides corrosion resistance and prevents o-ring damage after long periods of non-use
- Exclusive, plated metal handle is designed for durability, corrosion resistance & a sleek appearance
- Easy-to-remove handle with screw attachment protects accidental stop operation during rough-ins
- 100% leak tested
- No Lead.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn
- Inlet: 5/8” OD (1/2” Nominal) Compression
- Outlet: 3/8” OD (1/4"" Nominal) Compression
- Shape: Straight
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.