BrassCraft 36" long 3/4" ID (7/8" OD) Coated Gas Appliance Connector. ProCoat technology provide unequaled corrosion resistance. For use with indoor and outdoor connections of gas appliances to gas piping system.
Materials of Construction:
- Tubing: Stainless steel;
- Coating: Polymer blend;
- Nuts: Steel;
- Fittings: Steel.
- Superior corrosion resistance to harsh chemicals found in common household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products;
- UV rays & salt resistant, ProCoat gas connectors are certified for indoor & outdoor use;
- Greater strength & flexibility with greater depth & number of corrugations to withstand greater torque & bend cycles;
- Outperforms industry standards for torsion (1.5X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector;
- Outperforms industry standard for repeated bending (2X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector;
- One-piece construction has no soldered of brazed joints;
- Smoother, burnished flare on connector ends seal with less torque;
- Uniform coat over entire length of connector for complete corrosion resistance of the stainless steel core;
- 100% leak tested;
- Made in the USA.
- Connections: 3/4" MIP Straight (tapped 1/2" FIP) fittings on both sides;
- Hose Diameter: 3/4" ID (7/8" OD);
- Length: 36";
- Temperature: -40°F to 150°F;
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI;
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 255,900 BTU/hr;
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 409,440 BTU/hr.