MF300-S SolarPal feeder (17.0 gal) is ideal for feeding and pressurizing closed-loop solar systems with operating pressure of 35 psi and below. It is also suitable for higher-head hydronic, radiant, snow-melt and other heating and cooling systems with a higher static oressure. SolarPal allows for installation of stand-alone solar heating systems without the need for running a separate potable water supply line and installing a backflow preventer. Axiom hydronic feeders are compatible with water and up to 50% water/glycol mix solutions and plug directly into a US standard electrical wall outlet - no special wiring or control boxes needed. MF300-S is easy to install & service, saves time & labor and helps to prevent major flooding caused by leaks and ruptured pipes.
- Perfect for stand-alone solar systems and high-head hydronic/radiant heating, snow melting and heating/cooling coils;
- Compatible with water & glycol (anti-freeze) mixes;
- Plugs directly into a standard 115VAC outlet;
- No need for piping to a potable water supply - no need for backflow preventer;
- Built-in diaphragm pump can run dry without damage;
- Make-up fluid stored in the feeder tank can be pre-treated;
- Diverter valve allows for easy purging of air on start-up and manual agitation of solution;
- Major flood prevention - in the event of leakage or system rupture, only the tank contents will be pumped into the system;
- Early leak detection - dropping fluid level indicate that the system has developed a leak;
- Fluid drained for service can easily be re-used (put back into the system);
- Fluid level switch shuts the pump off if fluid level in the tank gets too low;
- Auxiliary dry contacts for (optional) low-level alarm installation.
- Pressure switch range: 25-35 psig (170-240 kPa) - adjustable, factory set to 35 psig;
- Tank volume: 17 gallons (65.0 liters);
- System connection: 1/4" FPT;
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, US standard 3-prong plug;
- Weight (when empty): 15.0 lbs (6.8 kg);
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.75" (300mm) x 11.75" (300mm) x 36" (900mm);
- Pump performance: up to 0.7 GPM @ free flow, self-priming up to 4ft (1.2m);
- Max. glycol concentration: 50%.