1/2” x 1/2” Poly Alloy PEX Elbow
|The PSF4501 from Everhot is a 1/2” x 1/2” PEX Elbow. This fitting connects two 1/2” PEX pipes at a 90-degree angle.|
- (2) 1/2” PEX connections;
- Strong Poly Alloy material;
- NSF certified (nsf-pw-g) Lead-Free and approved for potable water use in US and Canada;
- Made to ASTM F2159, F877 and CSA B137.5 standards;
- UPC listed;
- Crimp style outlets compatible with crimp or clamp connection methods and all types of PEX (A, B, C);
- Superior performance in chlorinated, RO and low pH water;
- Rated up to 200F, 200 psi;
- For plumbing or heating applications.
|Connection Size:||1/2" x 1/2"|
|Connection Type:||PEX to PEX|
PEX Installation: Crimp Style Connections and Decrimping
This video by Canarsee demonstrates the proper way to create and de-crimp, crimp style connections. Making a secure crimp style connection is a simple task when following instructions. Having an improper connection can result in an abundance of problems for your system. If a false connection is made, then that connection has to be dismantled without damaging the fitting; which is where the de-crim...