8-branch Copper Manifold w/ 1/2" PEX-A (F1960) Valves, 3/4" Male Sweat x Closed, Right-hand, LF
Sioux Chief BranchMaster manifold with (8) 1/2" PEX expansion ball valve outlets (F1960), 3/4" male sweat (same size as 3/4" copper pipe) trunk inlet and a spin closed trunk on one side. Compatible with PEX-A tubing only.
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use;
- 1/4-turn shut-off valves;
- Expansion style connections (F1960) for PEX-A tubing;
- Installed using expansion method (expansion tools + rings), compatible with Uponor/Wirsbo ProPEX system (hePEX, AquaPEX), Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX & Rehau;
- Use as primary or secondary manifold;
- cUPC listed;
- Made in the USA.
- Outlets: 1/2" PEX (F1960), 1/4-turn shut-off valves;
- Number of outlets/branches: 8;
- Inlet: 3/4" male sweat (equal to 3/4" copper pipe size);
- Trunk style: closed-end.